Tuesday, May 02, 2006

To see or not to see

I always have this habit - staring into the mirror...Actually, I stare into the rear view mirror of the bus that I am travelling in, sometimes it catches the attention of the driver, and then I see his baffled face, that keeps wanting to send glances at the mirror on the pretext of seeing whether I am still staring at him...the point is, he fails to see that I don't see him at all! And I stare into the side-view mirror of the vehicle standing in front of me, I don't know why, my eyes get very interested in the mirror in front and I don't see things in the mirror...I don't see the person who is peering out by now, curious as to what this girl is drilling her eyes into...I don't see the glare of the sun or the obscurity of the angle in which the image of the person driving the vehicle is reflected or even the bright gay clothing of the driver or...or just anything.I just see...no view, no colour, no contrast...I see nothingness in all its blinding glory...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

So do you also ask "Mirror mirror on the wall... ?"