Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Name says it all

It was a very hot night. Mine was a window seat, I felt so exhausted that I kept drifting in and out of an uncomfortable sleep and the plane just droned on and on. Something outside caught my attention and then I saw it - the orangish yellow hue of the Magnolia Crescent - slightly blurred to my eyes, because I was seeing it through the waves of heat emanating from the propeller on my side. My line of vision was level with the the moon. It was so surreal and then, I could somehow relate myself to it...so full of mystery, brimming with a kind of beauty, something like a companion, coming with you wherever you go and yet so 'unfinished', half done...Ofcourse I first came across the words in one of these Harry Potters. Many people asked me why I have named my blog this way, but well, I did so because...the name says it all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anasuya Rampalli Chitta said...

write more di